What can you do to keep your washer smelling fresh and clean?
- Once a month, run a cleaning cycle on your washing machine, or as needed.
- Don’t let wet clothes sit in your washer too long.
- Use only a small amount of natural detergent without dyes and synthetic perfumes. It’s better for you, the environment, and the washer.
- Leave the washer door open after cycles so it can dry out properly.
- Wipe out any visible residue as needed with a clean and reusable cloth to keep your washer in tip-top shape.
If you haven’t washed your washer before, no worries! I hadn’t either! This simple wash recipe and washer tips will have both your washer and clothing smelling fresh and clean. Continue here for recipe