Yet another use for Purification… Say goodbye to that stinky cat box smell. Easy peasy! Your cat will thank you. Your guests will thank you. YOU will thank you.
Essential Oil Resources:
What You Will Need:
2 cups baking soda
20 drops Purification
Pour baking soda into a mason jar. Drop in your oil. Fasten the lid on the jar and shake well to mix. Sprinkle 2 tbsp over the kitty litter daily after cleaning.
What you will find in this book:
- Full color photos for many of the recipes
- 50 Easy essential oil recipes, divided into two categories: Home, and Body
- A full page resource list to help you find everything you will need for the recipes in this book
- Interactive table of contents that will allow you to seamlessly navigate your way through the book
- Helpful hints, as well as tips, tricks and suggestions
- A full page of some of our favorite diffusing combinations
- and much, much more…
Our book is an incredible resource for essential oil users of all skill levels. In this book, we will teach you all the ways you can detox your home and rid your cabinets of toxic chemicals. You will be amazed how simple it is to make healthy, chemical free products. For example, did you know that you can make your own natural foaming hand soap in less than one minute? We will help you replace your cleaning products, beauty products and many of the items in your medicine cabinet with less expensive, natural homemade products. Don’t you want to fill your home with products that are safe for your loved ones and better for the environment? I thought so. Our new book will help you do just that. Don’t miss out. Order it now for only $9.99. You won’t be disappointed.