Struggling with a picky eater? Worried your child isn’t eating enough fruits and veggies? Start sneaking vegetables into your child’s food to avoid meal time battles and increase the nutritional value of what they are eating. One thing I have learned as a parent is to pick my battles. The other thing is that when I push too hard on a topic my son will push just as hard back. The more a particular issue means to me, the more it becomes a bone of contention. However, if I let it go and act like I don’t care then there is no longer an issue because he has no one to fight with if I’m not willing to fight. That’s why sneaking vegetables into kids food is the perfect way to end the battle of the dinner table. You’ll be able to end the focus on WHAT your child is eating and start focusing on enjoying meals together. Since you know they are eating vegetables you can provide a relaxed atmosphere while you secretly know they are eating healthy even if they don’t. It’s a win-win!
Check out some of my other favorite healthy living articles:
- 25 Fruits and Vegetables You Can Re-plant and Grow Yourself
- How to Keep Your Fruits and Vegetables from Molding
- Enrich Your Health with These 20 Superfoods
- 20 Foods That Naturally Detox
- Low Carb Guide to Healthy Eating with Diabetes
20 Ways to Sneak Vegetables into Kids Food
1. Add pureed winter squash to macaroni and cheese.
2. Mix shredded carrots into meatballs. Continue reading…