We all want whiter teeth. That is no secret. Flashing a bright, white smile can help boost confidence. The price tag on most dental offices whitening programs is shocking, to say the least. Not only that, but they can involve a lot of harsh chemicals that can actually weaken the enamel of your teeth. Here I have compiled a list of 5 natural teeth whitening options that you can do at home. The best part about them? They don’t contain any harsh chemicals. Most of the ingredients are things you may already have in your home. Try them out and let me know how they work for you! Have a tried and true natural method that is not on the list? Feel free to comment and let us know what it is.
Check out some of my other favorite healthy living articles:
- What is Oil Pulling and How Do You Do It
- How to Heal Your Cavities With Out Dentistry
- 12 Natural Alternatives to Toothpaste
- 35 Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
- DIY Personal Care – All Natural Non-Toxic Toothpaste Recipe
Natural teeth whitening recipes: