Essential Oil Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural, non-toxic DIY recipes – Here
- Sign up for my FREE Essential Oils email series – Here
What You Will Need:
What You Will Do:
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and bentonite clay. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the liquid stevia, Thieves and Orange Essential Oil.
- Store in a half pint mason jar or a reusable squeeze tube.
What you will find in this book:
- Full color photos for many of the recipes
- 50 Easy essential oil recipes, divided into two categories: Home, and Body
- A full page resource list to help you find everything you will need for the recipes in this book
- Interactive table of contents that will allow you to seamlessly navigate your way through the book
- Helpful hints, as well as tips, tricks and suggestions
- A full page of some of our favorite diffusing combinations
- and much, much more…
Our book is an incredible resource for essential oil users of all skill levels. In this book, we will teach you all the ways you can detox your home and rid your cabinets of toxic chemicals. You will be amazed how simple it is to make healthy, chemical free products. For example, did you know that you can make your own natural foaming hand soap in less than one minute? We will help you replace your cleaning products, beauty products and many of the items in your medicine cabinet with less expensive, natural homemade products. Don’t you want to fill your home with products that are safe for your loved ones and better for the environment? I thought so. Our new book will help you do just that. Don’t miss out. Order it now for only $9.99. You won’t be disappointed.