Essential Oils Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural DIY recipes – Here
Check out some of my other favorite DIY recipes:
- DIY Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Detergent
- DIY All Natural Toothpaste Recipe
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
A couple tips:
- If you do not have the proper set up for a double boiler, you can place a large mason jar in a pan of water over medium heat.
- If you live in a warmer climate, it may need to be kept in the fridge. Under 75° should be fine.
What You Will Need:
What You Will Do:
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin e in a double boiler.
- Stir continuously over medium heat until all of the ingredients are melted and well combined.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Mix in Lavender essential oil.
- Transfer the mixture to the fridge and allow time to set. About an hour.
- Using a hand mixer, whip for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Return to the fridge for an additional 10-15 minutes to set.
- Store it in a glass jar with a lid. I like to use a half pint mason jar.
NOTE – Some awesome holiday combinations would be:
-StressAway and Peppermint
-Cinnamon Bark, Clove and Nutmeg
-Citrus Fresh and Cinnamon
What you will find in this book:
- Full color photos for many of the recipes
- 50 Easy essential oil recipes, divided into two categories: Home, and Body
- A full page resource list to help you find everything you will need for the recipes in this book
- Interactive table of contents that will allow you to seamlessly navigate your way through the book
- Helpful hints, as well as tips, tricks and suggestions
- A full page of some of our favorite diffusing combinations
- and much, much more…
Our book is an incredible resource for essential oil users of all skill levels. In this book, we will teach you all the ways you can detox your home and rid your cabinets of toxic chemicals. You will be amazed how simple it is to make healthy, chemical free products. For example, did you know that you can make your own natural foaming hand soap in less than one minute? We will help you replace your cleaning products, beauty products and many of the items in your medicine cabinet with less expensive, natural homemade products. Don’t you want to fill your home with products that are safe for your loved ones and better for the environment? I thought so. Our new book will help you do just that. Don’t miss out. Order it now for only $9.99. You won’t be disappointed.