Have I told you yet about my love affair with sweet potatoes? Have I explained how they are the ideal plant for a front yard vegetable garden; the perfect combination of beauty and ease and taste? Have I mentioned their attractive foliage and their purple flowers?
Oh. Yeah. I did. Looks like I already covered that pretty well in my post about the sweet potato harvest last fall.
Ok, then. We won’t cover that again. Instead, let’s talk about growing sweet potatoes. Continue reading…
Check out some of my other favorite sweet potato articles and recipes:
- Health Benefits of Sweet Potoes and 20 Sweet Potato Recipes
- Brussles Sprouts Sweet Potato and Bacon Hash
- Reuben Stuffed Sweet Potaot with Russian Dressing
- Siriacha Sweet Potato Fries
- Loaded Sweet Potato Bites